RARA-AVIS: ADMIN: Hotmail problems

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 16 Oct 2002

Hotmail has been bouncing mail back to me, and I heard from one digest reader that he hasn't been receiving anything from the list lately at his Hotmail account. I'm going to remove from the list the people whose mail has been bouncing back to me. If this does get through, or people check the archives on the web to see what they missed, now they'll know. If you have a friend on the list who has a Hotmail account, pass it along.

Bill