Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Whitfield

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 14 Oct 2002

While Hammett would probably not rank high in the nobility department, he did have Hell at home. I wonder if Hamett and Whitfield were close friends. I don't know very much about Whitfield. Sometimes I think he was a literary fiction, like Norbert Davis (who was really Cedric Titus, himself a pen-name, writing under a pen-name). Folks, this is how false rumo(u)rs get started.

Regards,

MrT