Re: RARA-AVIS: What's an apa?

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 01 Oct 2002

So it's like my various historical society newsletters that ask the member-subscribers to submit articles to the editor, but in an apa, the contributions are mandatory. Is the analogy OK?
    And the "-Em" ought to stand for mystery, but what's the D?

Joy, learning something new every day

Bill Crider explained: >An apa is an amateur press association. DAPA-Em is the