RARA-AVIS: Re: Jim Doherty's Gems

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 01 Oct 2002

Bill Bowers < BBowers@one.net> said:
> I, on the other hand, was anal enough to copy off each Daily Dose into a
> text document, and do a bit of reformatting, if only for my own future
> Reference.

In response to the Daily Dose, when I had a little time I ordered a book by any author that was new to me and sounded interesting; otherwise, I squirreled away the e-mail for later ordering. I currently have 20 or so police procedurals to read, plus a bunch of BritNoirs, not to mention all the other books I haven't gotten around to reading yet. I'm trying to figure out how to store books in the skylights, about the only open space I have left.

Bill also asked: [I should know these things, but are any Avians -- other than
> Frank Denton and the omnipresent Bill Crider -- who are also in the
mystery
> apa?]

What's an apa, Bill? The American Psychological Association has a lot of special interest divisions, but that's a little too far-fetched.

Joy