RE: RARA-AVIS: Mr. White's Confession

From: Gary ( piesbook@execpc.com)
Date: 21 Sep 2002

I thought the book MR. WHITE'S CONFESSION was excellent. I found the structure of the book to be unique, and the approach the author took to present the handicap of the antagonist similar to the same feeling raised by MEMENTO. The protagonist is hard-boiled enough to please most people on this list, and it is a historical novel which seems to be really popular with readers right now.

Is it Hammett or Crumley? Don't see the comparison at all.

Best, GWN Gary Warren Niebuhr P. O. Box 341218 Milwaukee, WI 53234 piesbook@execpc.com http://my.execpc.com/~piesbook/piescatalog.html