Re: RARA-AVIS: New hardboiled definition

From: Rene Ribic ( rribic@optusnet.com.au)
Date: 17 Sep 2002

> They only kill those characters that need to be killed.
> There are no innocent bystanders that catch bullets. Only those who
need
> killing get killed.

This is one of the most common refrains you hear from convicted hitmen & mobsters, from real life Mob bosses & our own local celebrity, "Chopper" Read, to fictional characters such as those on THE SOPRANOS. Oh, & Race Williams & Mike Hammer.
 Is vigilantism considered a legal activity in your neck of the woods, Larry? :-)

Rene