RARA-AVIS: Concourse: Luci

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 16 Sep 2002

Luci wrote: I've heard some people suggest that this is the weakest in the series, which starts with China Trade (Lydia) and Concourse (Bill). I've only read the first two and enjoyed China Trade and thought Concourse was excellent. I was, oddly, more impressed with a reread for China Trade, needed in order to prepare questions for a group read discussion on another list, than I was the first time.

********* I've heard that the "Bill" ones are a bit more hardboiled than the Lydia ones. Would I be missing a lot to start with CONCOURSE? If I recall correctly, Rozan won an award for CONCOURSE, didn't she?

miker