RARA-AVIS: Re Your Amazon.com order

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 16 Sep 2002

I ordered all the Brookmyres the store had because the prices were decent and the shipping rates were set up to favor large orders. THE SACRED ART OF STEALING wasn't available. I thought I might have found a goldmine, so I checked some of the various other UK authors that are hard to find in the US, but no such luck.

Joy, now reading a Glasgow police procedural

Al Guthrie < allanguthrie@ukonline.co.uk> warned: