Re: RARA-AVIS: Crofts: The Purple Sickle Murders

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 15 Sep 2002

Ah, Crofts. When I was a teenager I read his stuff avidly. I don't remember much about his stories, but he certainly took his time to tell them. Thanks, Karin, for the bit of nostalgia.

Isn't Josephine Tey's The Man in the Queue (1929) a procedural? I have fond memories of that one, too. And of John Buchan, and Geoffrey Household, and...

But enough nostalgia.

Best,