RARA-AVIS: Cons, Scams & Grifts - Gores

From: Larry Newton ( ldnewton2@attbi.com)
Date: 14 Sep 2002

This was the first Gores novel I have read (and I will read others), but this novel was disappointingly predictable. What a concept!! An actual SF detective/repo-man writing a story about the trade in modern-day America!! The number of characters in the novel was daunting and it seemed hard to follow at times, but overall the flow was well paced. It was difficult at times to follow the changing gypsy names, though.

I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, but wasn't it obvious that Giselle would not make the wrong move trusting the outcast gypsy???