Re: RARA-AVIS: If we're talking about movies...

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 12 Sep 2002

"...I went to see Insomnia last night with a friend who never reads (or watches) mysteries of any kind (except, admittedly, mine), and who was only mildly amused. I thought it was an excellent film; I can't imagine anyone on this list not being seriously entertained."

Marianne, I'm guessing you're talking about the recent Pacino/Williams version. If you liked that you really should check out the far superior original with Stellan Skarsgaard (sp?).

Mark