RARA-AVIS: Charles Williams' _Man on a Leash_

From: Ed Lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 11 Sep 2002

I finished reading Charles Williams' last published novel, _Man on a Leash_ (1973) (or according to his bibliographies I consulted). It wasn't published by Gold Medal though its content is equivalent. Plot moves quickly with a few twists thrown in. The protag is an ex-baseball player (couldn't hit a MLB curveball) with a sketchy CIA background. There is an unusual double kidnapping and resolution. A few funny lines thrown in for good measure. I went away interested enough to read more of his titles (I have three other pbs).

Ed Lynskey

=====

__________________________________________________ Yahoo! - We Remember 9-11: A tribute to the more than 3,000 lives lost http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute