RARA-AVIS: Several thanks

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 11 Sep 2002

Thanks to Jan for the TCM link, so I don't miss any more of those great old movies.

Thanks to Todd for the Mystery channel link (I think we get that too).

Thanks to Al for telling me about getting the GALLOWS book new from Amazon. Was it you, Al, that mentioned you had read O'Hara's APPOINTMENT TO SAMARRA, and when you looked at it here recently you didn't much care for it and attributed it to hardening of the emotions due to an overdose of hardboiled? I started it today. Its set in an interesting time period, at the beginning of the Great Depression. And I notice it's published in 1934, same year as Cain's POSTMAN.

Thanks to Jean for the link to the DVD rental place.

And, of course, thanks to everybody for answering my endless stream of newbie questions and enduring my rookie reviews and comments. ;-)

miker