RARA-AVIS: THIS WORLD...: Lau

From: Todd Mason ( Todd.Mason@tvguide.com)
Date: 10 Sep 2002

Sadly, given the cast, about the only aspect of the film that does fully work. Gina Gershon was born for noir.

I'm only sorry, as I've been mentioning to people I've discussed the TCM marathons with, that they couldn't add THE LONG GOODBYE to the set...though, sadly, by me, it's academic, as I'm TCM-deprived. TM

-----Original Message----- From: BaxDeal@aol.com [mailto: BaxDeal@aol.com]