RARA-AVIS: Chandler Night

From: Bludis Jack ( buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 09 Sep 2002

I watch much of it. I was particularly interested in THE LADY IN THE LAKE and made it a point to watch it all the way through.

It was as bad as I remembered it, but I looked it up in my Big Fat Blockbuster Book. Apparently, it was Robert Montgomery's last film for MGM, and Louis B. Mayer made sure it was a stinker.

I taped "Marlowe" with Garner, which was on in the middle of the night. I have also have never seen it, and will report when I do.

I thought Powell did a good job in Fairwell, My Lovely (Murder, My Sweet.)

Jack Bludis

===== Now available by Jack Bludis: THE BIG SWITCH http://designimagegroup.com/bigswitch.html THE DEAL KILLER http://designimagegroup.com/dealkiller.html Also available at BN.com and Amazon.com