RARA-AVIS: Badge of Honor

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 08 Sep 2002

That's less bad than I expected, Bill. I'll try the first one, too. From what I can see, he takes the plots from the Phila. newspaper headlines, and I'm wondering if he did one on Move.

Joy, who notes that there's a hard-boiled plot in the newspaper every day in those little one-paragraph crime stories

 Bill Crider < abc@wt.net> explained: