Re: RARA-AVIS: Texas Wind

From: JIM DOHERTY ( jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 07 Sep 2002

James.

Re your comment on TEXAS WIND below:

> . . . my TEXAS WIND is a PI novel,
> as well as my first
> novel. An homage to Ross Macdonald, if you will.
> (Or as a reader once said
> to a friend of mine who ran a bookstore at the time,
> "He just ripped off
> everything in the Lew Archer books!")

As long as TEXAS WIND, and its scarcity, has come up, I'll ask publicly. Any chance of a reprint? A lot of authors are going the POD route to get their out-of-print works back between covers and I believe MWA has a deal worked out with Iuniverse that allows previously published works to use Iuniverse with no
(or at least small) fees if they're MWA members. Is there a possiblity?

JIM DOHERTY