RARA-AVIS: Two Rara-Avians on "Noir" Panel

From: JIM DOHERTY ( jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 04 Sep 2002

If any of you are going to Bouchercon in Austin, TX, this October (our own Bill Crider is one of the Guests of Honor), one of the scheduled panels has both Jack Bludis and myself on it.

It's called "Noir Authors with Novel Approaches" which is a bit puzzling in my case since I don't consider most of what I write to be "noir" and I haven't written any novels yet, just short stories.

Still, I'm looking forward to it, especially to being on a panel with Jack, and if any of you are interested, it's scheduled for October 17 at 1:40pm.

Hope to see some of you there.

JIM DOHERTY