RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V4 #499

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 03 Sep 2002

Jean said:
...I have two men friends who are reading pages for me this time -- who didn't read behind me on the first novel -- and they have made some very interesting suggestions that are right on-point. I'm perfectly happy to share. But I don't know if it something appropriately done in this forum or privately, off-group. Let me know.

************ I vote for right on target for the forum. I'm interested, Jean. Let's hear it! Unless, of course, it's giving away trade secrets.

I didn't respond to Marianne's first post because I think she was asking about women novelists who create convincing male characters, and I just haven't read that many hard- boiled female writers, an oversight I plan on remedying here soon.

miker