Re: RARA-AVIS: Scott Phillips: The Walkaway

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 02 Sep 2002

On 2 September 2002, Kerry Schooley wrote:

: I agree with Bill that it's complex. I've had to go back and remind
: myself of who's who, and their coiling relationships.

I jotted down full names and relations on a sheet of paper, which helped me keep people straight until I was sure of how they all fit together. I also wrote down three predictions and I was happy to see I was right on all counts, though two of them were pretty obvious.

The earlier narrative in the book is set in 1952, not 1959. I had nines on the brain.

Bill