Re: RARA-AVIS: Gold Medal Month: The Last Hurrah

From: George C. Upper III ( gcupper3@yahoo.com)
Date: 31 Aug 2002

--- Mark Sullivan < DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net> wrote:
> Cliff "got" Letty in the car on the beach when he
> snuck out of the
> roadhouse with her behind her husband's back.

Absolutely right, Mark. I forgot all about it.

Still doesn't really fit the blurb, though, in that the cover refers to possession and ownership are strongly implied there and the romp with Letty was anything but that sort of thing.

G.

===== George C. Upper III, Editor The Lightning Bell Poetry Journal http://www.lightningbell.org/