Re: RARA-AVIS: You gotta love it.

From: Etienne Borgers ( wbac1203@wanadoo.be)
Date: 24 Aug 2002

Bill,

Waaw, academic articles!!! A connoisseur delight... Especially those belonging to the category 'scientific pretense'.

The author will examine the "Digital/Anal consciousness" in Chandler's work, in his next delivery. I can barely wait! But I still wonder: what will he be counting in that one?

E.Borgers Hard-Boiled Mysteries http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6384