Re: RARA-AVIS: CAPER OF THE GOLDEN BULLS the film: Taboada

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 22 Aug 2002

In a message dated 8/22/02 9:14:28 AM, Todd.Mason@tvguide.com writes:

<< Yes. Every dull if occasionally pretty minute of it. (My memory of the film

is from afternoon movie plays in late childhood, some 25 years ago, on

commercial broadcast television; I've no desire to see it again.) Dunno if

it's in print in the US, though. >>

okay, I haven't seen this picture since I was a kid either. but back then I liked it a lot. I imagine that upon viewing it now, it's probably every bit as dated as the similarly vintaged ASSAULT ON A QUEEN. however caper movies like that had everything I liked about movies in them, and I'll continue to remember it fondly.

had no idea BULLS was based on a book. have to track it down. anyone know if QUEEN was as well?

John Lau