Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Silent Joe

From: Al Guthrie ( allanguthrie@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: 22 Aug 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marianne Macdonald" < marianne.macdonald@lineone.net>
>I will look for more Kellerman. Does anyone have any
> specific recommendations?

If you're referring to Faye, then I have no hesitation in recommending her latest, STONE KISS. I wouldn't have read it if I hadn't been sent the manuscript to review, but I'm glad I did. It impressed the hell out of me. The build-up is maybe a little ponderous, but the last 100 pages is one of the best pieces of sustained action writing I've read in recent times.

Al