Re: RARA-AVIS: Theme of the Month

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 20 Aug 2002

On 20 August 2002, Bludis Jack wrote:

: Has John D. MacDonald been a theme yet?

No, and in fact it looks like we never even chose one of his books for a book of the month. I don't know how we missed him. He's down for June 2003 (!) but since he wrote from 1946-1986 he covered five decades, so there's lots of room to fit him in there.

Bill