RE: RARA-AVIS: Raymond, Leonard, and Crews

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 16 Aug 2002

Joy said: I read TOBACCO ROAD long ago and considered it the most depraved book possible. Yet I kept reading it to the end.

******** Thank you, Joy. I will consider that to be an uncondi- tional recommendation. ;-)

If I recall correctly, you have read Pattison's SKULL MANTRA. I noticed the new Pattison book out in paperback. Something about water in the title, I think. I want it. I thought SKULL MANTRA was a darned good book.

miker