Re: RARA-AVIS: One more Gold Medal story

From: Ron Clinton ( clinton65@att.net)
Date: 15 Aug 2002

Bill wrote:
> Joe Lansdale is so popular these days, that there's someone
> willing to publish anything he's ever written. I expect his
> grocery lists to appear sometime next year. Anyway, someone
> has now published the dregs of his fictional output. I'd
> tell you the title if I could remember it.

The first volume was THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE INDIFFERENT. The second volume that was just released -- and has that story of you and he nearly going to fisticuffs in a used bookstore -- is entitled FOR A FEW STORIES MORE. Both were published by Subterranean Press ( www.subterraneanpress.com ).

Waiting for his grocery lists,

Ron Clinton