Re: RARA-AVIS: Blood Work movie review

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Aug 2002

I haven't seen the movie, but the book was pretty good, a fast, suspenseful read. Given how disappointed I've always been with Eastwood (too ordinary, not crazy enough to be a dramatic actor), I think I'm going to pass. Knowing the plot in this kind of thriller doesn't help, either.

I've always liked Gene Hackman in the role of lonely guy against evil. He looks ordinary but he can escalate. He's also good at looking scared.

When's the French version with Daniel Auteuil coming out?

Regards,

MrT

=====
"The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug." Mark Twain