RARA-AVIS: Re: Skins

From: Kevin Burton Smith ( kvnsmith@thrillingdetective.com)
Date: 09 Aug 2002

Mark wrote:

>Was it one of Rob Kantner's Ben Perkins books that involved the skinhead
>movement?

Yep. Was it HELL'S ONLY HALF FULL? Whichever one it was, it was one of the very best in an excellent series that never really got the attention and sales it deserved.

>Yes, Damn, I miss that series.

Don't all of us who read it? And the latest slight? According to the cover of the latest AHMM, there's a brand new Rob Kantner story in it. Maybe my hands were shaking too much, but I sure couldn't find it.

Hmmm... oh yeah, I'm back. What did I miss?