RE: RARA-AVIS: Halliday and Boucher

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 08 Aug 2002

George Upper said: Hey, miker--or whoever you really are (I'm not ready to give up my ghostwriter theory just yet). You can read my paper at

http://www.geocities.com/gcupper3/Daly_Gender.html

for a few more days--but it won't be up there much longer.

************* Thanks for the link, George. I hope to be reading my first Daly, SNARL OF THE BEAST, some time next week. I think you were the first one I heard about him from, and then, after he was mentioned again in a Spillane interview, it piqued my curiousity.

thanks again, miker