RE: R: RARA-AVIS: british terminology

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 08 Aug 2002

Terrill said: And Miker, if you want to see the Mods and Rockers in action against each other big time, check out the movie version of The Who's QUADROPHENIA.

********** Thanks for the recommendation, Terrill.

A pet peeve of mine concerning the local video stores is that I can't find hardly any of the movies recommended here on the list. I couldn't get "The Killers" or "Dou- ble Indemnity" or "Scarface" or "High Sierra", and that's just a sampling of what's not available.

miker