Re: R: RARA-AVIS: british terminology

From: Scatalogic@aol.com
Date: 08 Aug 2002

Mods and Rockers, now there's something that could go on and on. Mods never made much of an impression in the USA as far as I know, shame, they were very cool (in an amphetamine way) and some of the music is superb - Decca released some compilations of The Mod Scene a few years ago.

Ring a Ding is, I am guessing but pretty sure, Bells Whisky the standard blended whisky in British pubs - it's quite nice as it happens.

Cheers. Colin.