RE: RARA-AVIS: Halliday and Boucher

From: George C. Upper III ( gcupper3@yahoo.com)
Date: 07 Aug 2002

--- Robison Michael R CNIN < Robison_M@crane.navy.mil> wrote:
> And pardon me for bringing this up again, but is
> your
> essay on Carroll John Daly available online or in
> elec-
> tronic format? And if so, may I read it? I think I
> asked about this a while ago, but I can't recall
> what
> the answer was.

Hey, miker--or whoever you really are (I'm not ready to give up my ghostwriter theory just yet). You can read my paper at

http://www.geocities.com/gcupper3/Daly_Gender.html

for a few more days--but it won't be up there much longer. I've been working on a new website to replace the amateurish one that's up there now (it was never really intended to be there very long--it was a class project). So my suggestion to anyone who wants to read this thing is either do so right away or print it out.

And, as always, I welcome comments from anyone who reads it.

G.

===== George C. Upper III, Editor The Lightning Bell Poetry Journal http://www.lightningbell.org/