RE: RARA-AVIS: Halliday and Boucher

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 07 Aug 2002

George C. Upper said: It appears that the Shayne series is not the only thing around here being ghostwritten. Since when did you start using initial caps, miker?

********* Alright now, quit teasing me! Hahaha. I'm trying to get out of the lowercase habit, and I noticed that quite a few people are using all uppercase for book titles instead of the underscore before and after that I thought used to be the fashion, so I decided that I wanted to be just like everybody else.

And pardon me for bringing this up again, but is your essay on Carroll John Daly available online or in elec- tronic format? And if so, may I read it? I think I asked about this a while ago, but I can't recall what the answer was.

thanks, miker