Re: RARA-AVIS: High Sierra

From: Rene Ribic ( rribic@optusnet.com.au)
Date: 07 Aug 2002

> > In mentioning W. R. Burnett's GM novels, let's not forget
> > that ROUND THE CLOCK AT VOLARI'S and THE COOL MAN were
> > ghosted by Robert Silverberg.
> >
> > Bill Crider

According to the web page that Bill D provided a link for, Silverberg denied ghosting ROUND THE CLOCK AT VOLARI'S, saying that he had only edited (it's possible he was being diplomatic, I suppose). The page doesn't say anything about THE COOL MAN being ghosted, which doesn't necessarily mean it wasn't, of course.

Rene