RE: RARA-AVIS: Hardboiled Auction ?

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 06 Aug 2002

the noble miker said: A while ago someone posted a link to an auction of mystery books. They were selling them off in lots. The first lot was pre-hardboiled, and there was an excellent listing of the books and some very nice cover scans. The second lot had a bunch of hardboiled in it, but wasn't to be auctioned until September, so it wasn't online at the time.

Does anybody have a link for the hardboiled stuff they have for sale? I might not have a lot of money, but that doesn't mean I don't like looking at pictures.

************ The link for the pre-1920 Lot I stuff is:

http://www.christies.com/promos/apr02/1104/overview.asp#top

The 1920-1945 Lot II, listed as hardboiled, goes on the block on Sept. 24. I called and they said they should have the Lot II stuff scanned and online by August 24.

miker