RE: RARA-AVIS: tears in my beer: MikeR

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 01 Aug 2002

Alan said: If you don't want to own a certain book, but just want to read it, don't forget your local library. Even if they don't own the book you'd be surprised what you can get from Interlibrary Loan.

******** Thanks for the suggestion, Alan. Our local library in Bloomington, Indiana is a beautiful library with hardly a darned book that I'm interested in. I have mentioned before that there's no Willeford or Charles Williams. I hadn't considered before that just because its not on the shelves or in the catalog system that they might still be able to get them thru interlibrary loan.

thanks again, miker