RARA-AVIS: Shocked!

From: abc@wt.net
Date: 26 Jun 2002

Richard Moore said, "As with Mr. T's acknowledgement on the
'innocent of literature' remark, the 'often wrong, but never uncertain' line resonates strongly with me but I can't pin down where I read it or something very, very similar before.
 It certainly predates any recent Parker novel."

I am shocked--shocked!--to hear the Parker might be homaging lines from other works without credit.

I am also shocked that Richard would find an Avallone novel unreadable. After all, Richard is one of the strongest supporters of Avallone's classic HIGH NOON AT MIDNIGHT.

Bill Crider