RARA-AVIS: Classics on CD

From: Jeanheller@aol.com
Date: 02 Jun 2002

I got the urge six months ago to reread the classics -- not just mysteries, but across the board. I have so little spare time that I thought my commute would be a great time to listen to the great stories. My car has a CD player but no tape deck, so my search for the classics is limited to CDs, and, brother, are they hard to find. Since the specialty here is mysteries, does anyone have a notion where I could find the great writers on CD -- unabridged, of course? Thanks.

Jean Heller