RARA-AVIS: F. Brown Reprints

From: Bill Bowers ( BBowers@one.net)
Date: 02 Jun 2002

FWIW, to those hankering for Fredric Brown mysteries, this from another list about a month back:

>Did you know there's a Fredric Brown Yahoogroups list? Also,
>there's about to be released the first of a series of books
>collecting Brown's mystery novels in omnibus volumes. The
>first is due out in June and will contain the first four "Ed
>& Am" novels. Go to http://www.stewartmasters.com for more
>information, including the ability to order this first book.
>The site itself is very attractive and full of Brown info and
>lore.

It's a worthy project -- but the site is so flash-heavy & slow-loading that I think it'll discourage it's target audience....

However if he manages to reprint all the short stories Dennis McMillan locked-up, All Will Be Forgiven....

--
Bill Bowers