Re: RARA-AVIS: shooting horses and thieves

From: Michael Robison ( zspider@gte.net)
Date: 16 May 2002

hi rene,

sorry. i guess i was a bit unclear. i wasn't criticizing anderson's writing... just expressing my personal experience with the book. and yes, i agree. the endings are predictable because they have been grouped together in a noir collection.

and also, as i stated, that disappointment was very slight.

and oh! i didn't mention before that after all the derogatory and demeaning stuff i've seen concerning women, blacks, and gays, i was absolutely THRILLED to see anderson talking dirty bout hoosiers (people living in indiana). ;-)

_thieves like us_ is one of the best books i've read in a while.

miker

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rene Ribic" < rribic@optusnet.com.au> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 5:02 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: shooting horses and thieves