RE: RARA-AVIS: an imperfect list

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@verizon.net)
Date: 29 Apr 2002

I dunno ... I'm still disappointed that Dorothy Gale didn't make it. She's both tough and colloquial. ;)

--
Anthony Dauer
Alexandria, Virginia

2nd Annual Country Noir Issue ...
http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/
... submit by 4 May 2002
-----Original Message----- From: Robison Michael R CNIN Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 3:59 PM
but i can only say, and i believe i speak for all of us, that i am glad miss moneypenny didn't make it onto the final one hundred. i don't think the list could have survived that. ;-)