RARA-AVIS: Saints, Spirits & Shadows

From: JOHN & CATHIE CELESTRI ( ccpub@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 26 Apr 2002

Hi!

I guess it's a good time for me to come out of the shadows and open my mouth. The Shadow's true identity is a bit confusing. If you only listened to the radio show, you'd be under the impression that Lamont Cranston was The Shadow. However, in the pulps Cranston was only one of many disguises used by The Shadow. His real identity was Kent Allard, a flying ace during the first world war. And it gets a hell of a lot more complicated after that.

'Nuff said,
--John Celestri the male half of Cathie John