Re: RARA-AVIS: Ross Thomas & Howard Hunt

From: Scott Owen ( scottaowen@hotmail.com)
Date: 11 Apr 2002

Rene:

Yes, David St. John is another EHH pseudonym.

Incidently, I just picked up THE HOUSE ON Q STREET, by EHH as Robert Dietrich. Good, decent harboiled stuff with featured a tough-guy accountant. (Don't try stealing this guy's pencils!) Unfortunately, my copy was missing the last 40 pages. Grrrr...

--Scott