RARA-AVIS: Igpay Atinlay

From: MatCoward@aol.com
Date: 11 Apr 2002

<< I read your query regarding Umpchay. This is
 a child's secret language. It may still be in common usage among school
 children, although not having been a school child for some time I don't know for sure. >>

When I was a kid, Pig Latin was a language used by adults to speak secretly in front of children; that's how I've used it in my w-i-p book, too. Am I alone in this interpretation?
- Atmay Owardcay
<A HREF=" http://hometown.aol.co.uk/matcoward/myhomepage/newsletter.html"> http://hometown.aol.co.uk/matcoward/myhomepage/newsletter.html>