Re: RARA-AVIS: Virus update

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 09 Apr 2002

On 9 April 2002, Ray Skirsky wrote:

: I thought the list doesn't allow attachments, so how does the .exe
: propagate?

Let's not clutter up the list with virus warnings. It's unknown how it got through, but if anyone does see anything, please save the e-mail, send me a copy with all headers and attachments (if any, though none should be allowed) and I'll adjust the filters. The only bad stuff I've noticed get through is some HTML here and there. If any viruses do go through, please contact me off the list and I will report back to everyone.

Bill