RARA-AVIS: R. V. Cassill

From: abc@wt.net
Date: 01 Apr 2002

I was sorry to hear about Cassill's death. He had a great article on Thompson in David Madden's book Tough Guy Writers of the Thirties. And many years ago I read an article that he published in one of the New York newspapers about his paperbacks. He wrote one of them while serving on jury duty.
 Besides The Wife Next Door, he wrote Night School for Dell and Girls' Dormitory for Lion. There might have been others, but those are the ones I remember.

Bill Crider