Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V4 #183

From: M Blumenthal ( blumenidiot@21stcentury.net)
Date: 01 Apr 2002

marianne.macdonald:

marianne.macdonald wrote:

> WHAT??
> I have a cold, my left ear is infected so I have dizzy spells, I'm
> preoccupied by financial matters... Please somebody just post the ONE
> way to do it before I get confused and vote thrice <whine>?

  Marianne, I tried to visualize methods people would use. Cutting and pasting the characters w authors would be easiest for us, but it would take the most effort for those voting. I would prefer that along with numbering your characters so we don't have to actually count your votes too.

Hope you feel better, Mark