RARA-AVIS: hardboiled Voting Procedures

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 01 Apr 2002

anthony said: Agreeing to do it is the easy part. Inventing an objective criteria semi or otherwise is what's impossible. We can't even agree on what the definitive definition of "hardboiled" is ...

now wait a minute! i think we have a bona fide definition of hardboiled. i believe it came from the venerable jim blue:

"hardboiled is attitude. anything that is tough and colloquial is hardboiled."

of course, i haven't quite figured out what colloquial means. my dictionary didn't help much. can i borrow yours, carrie? ;-)

miker