RARA-AVIS: Waldron Honeywell

From: William Harker ( wharker@earthlink.net)
Date: 28 Mar 2002

Due to several projects, I've been away from this list for awhile. However, I currently am working on a piece about Hammett's attitude toward Sherlock Holmes. Can anyone tell me where I can find the Waldron Honeywell stories? Also, any information regarding the Honeywell character and his development would be appreciated. Except for a sentence or two concerning Honeywell's attitude toward Holmes, I've found nothing about the character himself in the Hammett biographies.

Bill Harker wharker@earthlink.net